Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is Charlie's 34th birthday!! He took off this morning and went trout fishing with two of his best buds. He had to sneak away, because if the boys knew he went fishing there would of been some tears ......

When he got home the boys helped him clean them, so we can eat'em up this weekend. I got some good pictures while we were out there helping.




It's a beautiful day here in Arkansas.....



My hibiscus are doing so great this year, I plant these every year around the pool.....

I was trying to get a close up of these huge bees, they love my Collas. I don't think I'm spelling that right??!

But, most importantly I want to wish Charlie a happy 34th birthday. I'm so incredibility blessed to have him as my husband and the father of my children. I know I take him for granted at times, but I couldn't imagine my life without him. I hope he has a wonderful day. The whole family is going over to my mother in laws for Charlie's birthday dinner. He wants her to cook fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and his favorite pies...... Apple and banana cream!! My mouths already watering!
Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Sounds like a feast!
Hope you have a great birthday, Charlie! :)