Friday, August 7, 2009

My sweet baby is 18 months


Oh My, how time has flown by, I can't believe my little Charlie Mac is 18 months old. It seems like yesterday I was on my way to the hospital. He has been such a joy to our lives, I feel as if our little family is complete.......

We had us a little photo shoot outside, it's hard to photograph a toddler on a mission! I did get some cute ones though.









I hope you enjoyed some cuteness!!!
I'm excited to go and peek at my table. I have waited forever on this thing, but I know it will be so worth it when it's finished. I will post some pictures later this evening of it. It will still be a couple more weeks before it's complete, but this way I get a peek!!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

He is NOT 18 months old already!!!

:(

It goes SO fast...I still can't grasp that my mr man is going to be 4 on his next birthday!!

He's precious & your pics look GREAT!