Sunday, August 30, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy.......

Oh, My...... We have been so busy around here this past week. we are getting the hang of school starting back and our busy football schedule, Wear me out!! :)

We have had a beautiful weekend here, not our typical end of August weather. We have spent just about every free minute outside. We landscaped in front of Charlie's shop yesterday and it looks so much better. I will share pictures of that soon.

Charlie Mac is just the cutest thing ever, He LOVES his tractor and loves pushing it all around the yard. I couldn't help but share these sweet pictures of this little fellow.





We are heading to church this morning and then going out to Charlie's deer camp to ride four wheelers and just enjoy the outside with the boys.
Have a super Sunday!

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

That is the perfect toy for a boy! A tractor! All three of my guys have at least a handful of tractors-Cute pictures!