Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ballard stools...

Well, I have been wanting new kitchen bar stools for a while now, you know to go with my new farm table.

I really, really wanted these out of Ballard's These beauties were featured in Southern Living I just got in the mail. Charlie DID NOT like these because they didn't have backs, and said the boys would fall off and hit their heads. Well, he is probably right.....

So, I got these in the rubbed cream color. I love the french country look of them, and the rush seats.
If your eying something out of Ballard, I used the code SA2508 and saved 15% on my order. It's only good through today.

I will be sure to post some pictures when I get them.....
Anyway, I have lots to do, the grocery, library, and the list goes on.....
Happy Monday! :)

2 comments:

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

I really like those! We have been needing new bar stools for our downstairs for awhile now...

Mandy said...

Yeah, your bar is pretty high...I think the one you got would be safer.

(but, I sure do LOVE those stools though)

We'll have to come visit soon & see the whole thing put together! :)