Monday, July 27, 2009

At the lake.....

Our last day in Branson we hit the lake, there is a wonderful beach area. the boys had so much fun.
Charlie Mac trying to get him a drink of lake water, ugh!:)






The view is unbelievable, that's where we stay right up on the hill.......

boys throwing rocks on each other.....

I love this pictures of them from behind.....






I know that was alot of pictures.....
On a different note, I woke up so many times last night praying for little Stellan. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
I will be back today sharing my lamps, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

April said...

I loooooove the Chateau On The Lake. It is absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I stayed in the pres. suite only because they had overbooked, we were luuuuucky :)

Jodee said...

Cute lake pictures!