Sunday, July 19, 2009

Indoor Picnic

Well, it was so BLAZING hot last week we had us a little picnic inside. Carson and Charlie Mac thought it was the coolest thing ever, but Cole thought it was the worst thing ever! He's getting so big on me, sigh :) I had to make him sit with us and eat! Ha Ha!!

We have had a great weekend, we've done as little as possible. We had our Sunday school cookout/swimming party last night. We had a great time and are getting to know some family's better. We go to a big church and it's hard to get to know people, so we have been working hard on getting to know more people.

Tomorrow sometime we are heading to Branson, Missouri. If you have never been to Branson, you are missing out. It is the best little town for families, so much to do for the kids and the entire family{so much shopping for Mommy!}

I have been working on a pair of lamps, giving them a new look. I will be posting them soon.






He looks like he's enjoying himself here :)




Have a great evening, and I hope you are having some wonderful weather too!

1 comment:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Indoor picnics are the best! And I have never been to Branson but I hear it is wonderful!
Carrie