Sunday, July 26, 2009

Branson Trip

We're back!! We had such a great week. We were nothing but busy, I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation, HA :) It was very nice to sleep in my own bed last night, with no little people. I have to say though, I did all my laundry there in the condo, so I haven't had much to do, just put away.

We did so much there every day, and it was so wonderful to not have to cook. I can't believe I'm fix'en to say this, but I kind of missed cooking, I did say KIND OF. I just get tired of eating out after a while.

I have posted tons of pictures and I still have more to share, so bare with me.

This is a beautiful outdoor mall, and the weather was perfect all week. I love this one of Daddy holding two of the three boys!



We spent one full day at Silver Dollar city, the boys had so much fun. This is the train ride.....


Cole and I got drenched on the log ride.....


I just love Carson's little ears here......


Charlie Mac had the best time.....


running through the water.....


riding rides... My bigger boys are not much on rides, so we were limited on what we rode. There a little bit on the scaredy cat side.




See I did go on the trip......


There is the neatest crafts there as well, here is the place where a guy makes baskets, it was the neatest thing to watch. Of course I bought a piece of his work, I had the hardest time choosing but I ended up with a picnic basket.




We enjoyed ice cream out on the town.....


played miniature golf.....


this was the miniature golf course,absolutely beautiful.....


Did lots of EATING!.......




I'm so thankful we got to get away for the week, but am so thankful to be home! If you have never been to Branson, you ought to go. It is a fun place to visit

Changing the subject, I got this catalog from Mini Boden. I ordered Charlie Mac the cutest things ever. Do check them out. I'm starting on the boys back to school shopping, I like to do as much online as possible!

I better go check on the little fellow, I hope your having a restful Sunday.

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Hi-I found you on Buzzing of a Queen Bee-and I am also a mom of three boys!!!
Love your blog-and your boys-all are darling....and Branson looks like fun through your eyes-I have never been there!