Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SLEEPOVER......

Since we were out of town for Cole's 12th birthday, (I know Mommy of the year!) We let him have a sleepover. I thought it would be crazy, but they were so good. We let him have TWO friends, he had a hard time picking! HA!! We ordered pizza and they watched movies and played Xbox. Charlie Mac and Carson had to be right there with them.


Cole wanted me to make strawberry cake with cream cheese icing. That is his absolute favorite. See the excitement all over him! Stinker*



We had a big breakfast the next morning.....

Charlie Mac didn't want to miss a thing!



I can't believe my baby is 12 years old, it doesn't seem possible. It seems like yesterday I brought him home from the hospital. Cole is such a sweet boy with such a gentle heart. I love him so much, it hurts. I will enjoy this last year of him being a little boy, I know next year he will be a teenager. It's hard to even type that out!
Today I heading to the gym to run, ugh!! And I have to go to the grocery, double ugh!
I'm excited because the end of the week we are tearing out our hardwood and putting so new glorious hardwood in. I will keep you posted on that one.
Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Aw!

I can't believe he's 12 already too...it seems like just a minute ago he & Owen were starting kindergarten & playing pee wee football...it just goes way too fast!

Give that sweet boy some birthday hugs & kisses for me!