Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pottery Barn inspired clock...

I was browsing the new Farmhouse Pottery Barn catalogue, and wanted one of everything in there. It has had me so inspired.

I needed this clock so badly, OK WANTED this clock so badly! But I just did not want to spend 169 dollars.



I did some searching on the web, and came across this clock on eBay.....


I LOVE the details on it. I ordered mine with more antiquing and all antique white not any blues. She also has a sale going with free personalization, I'm having our last name painted on it. The clock is all handmade and painted, no vinyl numbers. I should get this next week, and can hardly wait.

Well, all the hardwood is up and the cleaning lady just left, SO now waiting on that new hardwood to make it here. It was supposed to be here last week, and didn't make it. Needless to say I was not a happy Mama. But, Tuesday they will start laying it. HOPEFULLY!!


I hope where you are it's warmer, Happy Saturday.

No comments: