Sunday, September 27, 2009

Post Tubes.....

Oh my what a CRAZY end of the week!!! I think I'm back to normal, well, as normal as I am! HAHA!

Charlie Mac had his tubes done last Thursday and all went good. Poor baby he had no idea what was fix'n to happen to him. Bless his little heart. He did not like any of the nurses or doctors messing with him. They took him back and he just stared at me and cried, talk about a broken heart for this Momma. When they brought him back after the surgery he didn't even cry much. My other two did, I think from the anesthesia. I was prepared for him to scream bloody murder, but he was pretty calm. The next morning he started running a fever, I was freaked out. I went ahead and took him to his doctor and had him checked out. I even had them do a flu test, I have been scared about this whole swine flu thing. I know it's just a strand of the flu, but there have been some deaths around here. When it comes to my boys health, I'm a complete nut! Anyways, I think CM just had some kind of fever virus, he's all better now.



We have had a super busy weekend, Carson had a football game Saturday and We had a Sunday school party yesterday evening. Today has been pretty calm, Charlie and the boys are putting up a deer stand, this aftrnoon. Oh, Boy... The hunting is beginning soon.

Carson in his football attire, he looks so cute!!


I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, I will be back soon to show my craft room reveal!

3 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I am glad your little guy did ok with the tubes...that had to have been stressful on you all-
Yep, football season is back for us too-busy, busy, busy...

Diana Ferguson said...

Enjoyed my first visit. Great looking family. They are precious little ones! I will be back to see that craft stuff.

Hop over for a giveaway.

Blessings,
Diana

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Awww...the little sweetie.

There's something about seeing a little guy in a hospital gown that brings tears to my eyes. They just look so vulnerable.

Happy to hear all is better.