Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy as a BEE....


It has been so crazy around here lately. I guess with adding the boys extra activities and all has just overloaded me!! Charlie Mac had a ear infection last week, so he only went to ONE morning of preschool. He did go this Tuesday and cried the WHOLE time, such a little mommas boy *sigh}. He goes tomorrow to preschool and I have a bunch of things to do.
I have been working on my sewing and craft room this week. When I'm totally done I will share some pictures with you, so you need to come back!! The bar stools I ordered from Ballard are on back order again, so I'm thinking I'm going another route. I will share more on that later.
The weather here this week has been HORRIBLE, it has done nothing but rain, ugh!! :) I'm ready for Mr. Sun. Well, I better go get these boys tucked in the bed. Carson and I are reading Charlotte's Web, one of my all time favorites. One of my favorite things to do is snuggle up with my boys and read with them!
I will leave you with what I caught Charlie Mac doing in the car......
Watching Barney and eating his feet, Oh how I love him!!!

No comments: