Thursday, June 25, 2009

Master bedroom tour



Kelly's Korner is hosting master bedrooms this week. I have enjoyed looking at all the different rooms each week. I'm so glad she did this.

I have spent a lot of time and effort into decorating this room, I think it's important to keep this a special place. So come on in and take a peek at our master suite....

Here's a view as you enter in from the bathroom. We have french doors with glass panes, I KNOW not very smart!!
Here's a view of the bed. Our bedding has came from all different places. I love to mix and match....


Here's the gas log fireplace, this was a must when we built....
Another view of the fireplace...

Here is the armoire that hides the TV, I could live without a TV, but Mr. Bryant could not!.....

Little sitting area, you can see my red walls. The color is Red Bay by Sherwin Williams. The gold color on the walls is Bossac Pear. I have been very happy with the colors we picked....

I love spending quiet time in here, where there are NO toys. I love jumping up in my bed and looking at magazine while Charlie watches TV.

Thanks for stopping on by!! Go and check out all the others.

12 comments:

Family American Style. said...

Very, Very nice. Just my style.

Christa said...

Your bedroom is so pretty!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE this. So southern and elegant! The moldings in your room are great and you have accessorized it so well!

Martha said...

Beautiful room! I love all the colors.

Chelsa said...

i love the plates above the bed!

Unknown said...

a favorite for sure! love the plate grouping too! I have a high wall above my bed and window, that I want to do a plate grouping on.

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Beautiful... love the ceiling!

Jamie Lynn said...

Love your room! The colors are great!

Helen Joy said...

I love the white plates above the bed and I also love the beautiful vibrant colors!

Pamela said...

Just love it!

Ashley said...

OMG I love your room!!!!! The colors are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing, it inspires me to redo my bedroom LOL.

Jessica said...

oh my! How I love your bedroom! Great job!!!