Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Summer time

It's Summertime around here. The boys and I have been hanging out. Cole and Carson started Bible school Monday, so we've been busy with that. I started getting up at 6:15 in the morning and hitting the gym, I like to go first thing before everyone is up. If I wait to go later in the day I NEVER make it. So it's working for me, I would rather sleep don't get me wrong, but I want to be healthy and make time for me.

We have been playing outside as much as we can, as long as it's not to hot. If it's to hot then we are in the swimming hole!! I was trying to get some decent shots of Little Mac, but man, he's so quick. I do love his eyes in this one! Little stinker *sigh :)

He loves to be outside, We have to watch him or he eats the dirt, notice the dirt on his face!




Charlie and I have put lots of work into our little family garden, and it's finally paying off. We picked a few tomatoes, which made yummy BLT's and tons of cucumbers. I'm on the hunt for a pickle recipe.



Cole showing off his cucumber and eating a sweet pepper! That boy :)

We will have tons of squash, which we love us some fried squash and squash casserole

I love this picture of Charlie Mac peeking over his Daddy's shoulder......

Tonight Charlie's grilling up some steak for me,his parents are going to come eat and go swimming with us this evening. So I guess I better go and start helping. Have a great evening

No comments: