Monday, April 20, 2009

Future FFA's

Oh my, I have a lot of blogging to catch up with! It has been a complete whirlwind around here. We had a great weekend with some of Charlie's family from Louisiana. Charlie's cousin and his family came for a weekend visit. We were so glad to get to spend some time with them.

Friday evening we went to Charlie's parents and had awesome burgers, let me tell you his mom can cook!! We visited for a while and then headed over to Charlie's sisters to see our nephew's new sheep and goats. They are the cutest lil' things. The boys had a ball feeding them. My boys want to show animals like their big cousins do! Now, I'm not quite so sure about all that, but anyway we'll see. HA HA!




Carson played so good with their little boy Noah. They had a ball all weekend. Carson was absolutely exhausted he even fell asleep while I was reading Saturday night, which he NEVER does.





I will be posting later too, playing catch up!
I hope ya'll had a great weekend too :)

No comments: