Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy 8th birthday Carson....

It seems like yesterday this little guy came into the world, I cannot believe he is 8 today. Carson has brought so much joy to our lives. He is definitely "middle child"!! Just about everything that comes out of his mouth is funny. There is never a dull moment with him. He is full speed from sun up to sun down. We love him and would not trade him for anything in the world!

We are having a little family birthday this evening, I told him I would make him anything he wanted for dinner. He told me Shrimp fried rice. Carson doesn't really like birthday cake either, so he wants 4 layer desert. I will share the recipe soon. It's really good!


I checked him out today for lunch and we went and ate at Subway. I'm trying to make his day special and all about him. I'm taking up cupcakes to his class here shortly.
AND, I have been busy crafting around here. I promise I will be back tomorrow to share. Have a great afternoon.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday Carson!! They grow up so fast don't they?

Mandy said...

Bless!
How did he get there so fast!?!

He is one in a million, I love that Carson boy! He's a true original!

Happy birthday, Carson!