Thursday, April 15, 2010

How does your garden grow?...

I absolutely love to be outside this time of the year. I LOVE flowers, gardens, trees and anything else that has to do with planting. 

We have been busy working out in the yard over the last couple of weeks. We Charlie's guys planted a bunch of olive shrubs, I can't remember the real name of them....But they grow fast and it will soon be a hedge along the road and give us privacy from the street. I think they add lots of character to our yard as well.

Here is the garden that we have about got finished...We are growing green onion, squash, okra, cucumbers, and tomatoes.
                                                   My azaleas are in full bloom!
I always pot kimberly ferns in my pots by the front door. They last all season and have hardly any maintenance.

And the reason we bought this land to begin with......The oak tree!

My little guy is at preschool this morning, so I've got lots to do. Just thought I would share my yard. Have a great Thursday.

No comments: