Monday, February 22, 2010

Mommy's little helper...

Oh, I just love this boy! He really is the funniest thing. Who needs T.V. when you have him around!

Me and him made a strawberry cake with cream cheese icing. We were surprising the boys...There favorite.

He really liked mixing the icing!



AND, playing in the sink.

So silly!

The masterpiece.


It's been busy around here lately, I'm in the middle of redoing Carson's room. More to come on that one. Charlie Mac has preschool this morning, so I'm going to get paint for Carson's room, and maybe hit some flea markets.
I will be be back to fill you in on the bedroom, So long cowboys, sniff sniff : (
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Sooo darling! I have one about that age...and that is the truth! We smelled a skunk in the car the other night, and he said, "What's that I smell? Hummus? Lobster? Dead Chipmunk?"
We were all laughing so hard, the smell was gone by the time one of us could explain dead skunk smell...

We don't need a tv here either!!!