Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas trees....

Kelly's Korner is hosting "Show us your trees" I'm joining in, haven't participated in a while. This is so much fun, I LOVE looking at other trees and get some great ideas.

This is our Christmas in our living room, It's a little more frufru-ie than our other tree. It's green and red with lots of ornaments on the tree. I love snowmen so there's lots of them!

A couple of my favorite ornaments, I get one of these every year with our names and dates on them. Mom got me this sweet one in Branson this year. I LOVE it!



This is the stairs with a view of the tree......

and this is the live tree we picked out with all it's glory on.... I wanted this tree to be simple and kind of on the rustic side. I love how it turned out. The tree top[per just a simple wicker star and a HO HO HO sign.
I fell in love with these cute wooden/paper ornaments. I used a Pier One gift certificate that I got on my birthday from my Mother in law. I so could live in that store!

sweet little snowman....

Our fireplace mantle where the stockings are hung.....



I just wanted to try and be simple this year, it's so much work to get all the beautiful Christmas stuff out. I usually feel overwhelmed trying to get everything just perfect. That is not what Christmas is about, I want to have plenty of time to enjoy my decorations and have lots of special time with my family. Making cookies with the kids, reading Christmas stories and enjoying a cup of hot chocolate is much more important to me than trying to have everything just right.
I'm going to go check out all the other beautiful trees, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

stephanie h said...

Love it! I love Pier 1 too. I would love to work there just for the discount! : )