Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Thanksgiving

Oh, Where do I start.... I have SO much to be thankful for this year. First, my Savior who died on the cross for my sins, so that I can be forgiven! I don't know where I'd be if I didn't know him. I'm so thankful that I KNOW him.

My family is the most important thing I have here on this earth. I thank God every day that he chose ME to have a wonderful God loving husband and three beautiful children. Sometimes I get discouraged with silly things in life, and all I have to do is think about all I have to be thankful for.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and weekend. We spent the evening before Thanksgiving with Charlie's family. I truly am blessed to have wonderful in laws.


My hunky husband and me....

Charlie was so sweet with our niece, McKenzie. She is just a doll baby.

Charlie's sister Michelle and her family....A beautiful family

And, his other sister Melissa and her husband Rob. Anna was their only child there, the other two boys had to go to work. A sweet family.

Little baby doll McKenzie....

Charlie's dad cutting the yummy turkey. The food was to die for. I think I gained 10 pounds just from dinner. I couldn't stop eating!!

Cole and Charlie's mom aka, Nana.....

Here was Charlie Mac at his little Thanksgiving party at his school. Had to show his sweet little shirt!!

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving too!
I'm going to go take my Sunday nap, before little bit gets up.

No comments: