Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week in review....

It's been kind of crazy around here.... I have been under the weather, so Charlie has been playing Mr. Mom. I think he's about ready to play Mr. Dad again, Heehee!

Anyways, last weekend Cole shot a deer, if you don't like pictures of dead animals... you probably better come back and visit another time. He was soooo excited, and we were excited for him. Men and their deer start early!! :0)



One proud boy....

And Rick my father in law got him one too.....





So stink'n CUTE.....

And last week I went up and helped my mom with pictures of her preschool class. She's making the cutest Christmas gifts for parents. And I snapped this pictures of CM and her. I love the looks on their faces....She's a WONDERFUL Mimi.

The leaves around here have been falling like crazy. Charlie Mac loves the leaves. He's laying in a pile!

LOVE them lashes....

I hope you have a restful weekend, I better go in and check on the rounder!

No comments: