Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring has sprung!

Spring has sprung here in central Arkansas. I LOVE this time of year. The beauty of new life, amazes me. I have so much to be thankful for, and I'm reminded when I look at all the wonderful work HE has created. I feel so blessed today, sometimes it's hard not to concentrate on all the hardships going on in life, but when I look around I have SOOOO much more to be thankful for. I truly am blessed.

On another note, I drug out my few spring decorations and put them out.

I found this super cute bird's nest at TJ Maxx

And as always I love my "Dress Me Up Plate" from Southern Living.



And another CUTE find from the Maxx!



I love my boys Easter baskets. I got them at Pottery Barn Kids. Their names are monogrammed on them also. They use the same special basket every year. Maybe one day when their grown I will give them their baskets like my Mom did me.




Here's a couple of pictures from the yard while Charlie Mac and I were outside this morning. I think this weekend we are going to work in the flowerbeds. Instead of mulching we are going to use pine straw. We saw this at the Home and Garden show, and it looked great!!



It's a glorious 78 degrees and sunny here. I hope you have a wonderful Spring day, and count all your blessings as well!!




No comments: