Thursday, March 5, 2009

Date night with Carson

I sometimes feel sorry for Carson, you know being the middle son. He's not the biggest or the baby, just right in the middle. I decided to have date nights with my older boys. That way they can have my undivided attention. Carson picked going to the movies to see Mall Cop. It was pretty cute, a little long, but good! I enjoyed spending time with just him. He cracks me up, he really is the funniest thing!! It was sweet because on the way home he said," Mom, Thanks for taking me on a date." It just melted my heart, that he was appreciative of the time that we had together. I'm going to squeeze this special time in my schedule more often.
Here's a picture of him at the movies, we were the ONLY people in there!
All three of my boys are special to me, I love them all more than words can say. I cherish everyday (OK, at least try!) with them. I know it won't be long and I will blink and they will be grown.

No comments: