Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My fireplace mantle

I was just plain sick of my decor on my fireplace mantle. It's hard to decorate a mantle that is massive. I needed BIG stuff up there. I think I'm happy with what I got up there now. There is a place here in town that has super neat decorations. Not every place has big things that I needed. If my hubby knew what I spent I'd be in trouble!! HAHA
Anyways, here's a couple of picts of the new mantle





I just love this face!!


The boys hanging out after school



I'm so excited because this weekend I get to go to a scrapbooking retreat. It close by so IF have to come home it wont be to far away. I have not been anywhere since baby Mac has been born. It will be fun to hang out with the girls! I'm hoping to get lots of pages done.
I took Charlie Mac back to the doctor this morning to make sure hives and ears are good to go, and they are!!
I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: