Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pottery Barn inspired display board

My sweet real life pal Mandy of Crafty Southern Mama is starting Terrific Tuesdays. I love sharing and finding great ideas.

I'm joining in.














I actually did this a few weeks back.

I had this BIG, ugly, gold frame. It had great potential...

In eying every page of  last seasons Pottery barn catalogue. I figured I could copy.

A little spray paint and some twine!

I just wrapped twine around the frame and hot glued in some areas to keep the twine from slipping around.



































cheap Ol' clothes pins to attach the boy's artwork and Viola!

I have this hanging in my hall. I love to display children's artwork everywhere in the house.

Of course here's them helping me blog this afternoon.


Such little monkeys!

Hop on over to Crafty southern Mama and join in on the fun.

6 comments:

Jodee said...

That turned out fabulous! What a great idea! I love, love, love Pottery Barn!

Mandy said...

That turned out GREAT!
Where did you put that? I think I might (copycat you again) make one for my kitchen.

Most definitely TERRIFIC!
Thanks for sharing, Sharae! :)

Teresa M. said...

I'm so glad you're back. I love checking in on your projects/ideas.

Jen (emsun.org) said...

Cute idea!

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss your beautiful face and contagious laugh my sweet daughter. My heart will never be the same..
Mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.