Thursday, January 20, 2011

My new little craft room light

Yep, I'm back...I know it's been a long time since I have posted, but I still have been reading my favorite blogs!

I'm just picking right back up and joining right back in. I thought about quitting all together, but I get so many wonderful ideas here in blog land. I hope I can inspire some folks as well.

One of the latest things I've accomplished is getting rid of the boring ceiling fan here in my craft dump room. It has added so much character and actually a lot more light.




































Shhhh, don't tell anyone it's not really glass! You would never know unless you touched it. I got it from Home Depot for 99.00. It really does look expensive.
It definitely pulled the room together, I just look at it and smile when I'm in here on the computer
Here's where I do my blogging reading! Not no more...please come back, I have a lot to share.

It's snowing here again today, I'm jumping off to go get my babies from school. If it even looks like snow around here, school is canceled!

Stay warm

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE IT!!
Can't wait to see the rest of it!

I am SO glad you are back, I missed you & your peeps! Can't wait to see what all you guys have been up to!

(& thanks for sharing your source for that light fixture, I have been looking everywhere for one for my craft room too!)

(& where did you get that spinning organizer on your desk, I love that!)

Kiss the babies for me, happy snow day! :)

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I LOVE it!!!

A Vintage Vine said...

So cute! Great idea, thanks for sharing over at Shabby Nest.

{northern cottage} said...

love it - would love to replace some ceiling fans with one of these babies! hub thinks we NEED them...I'll keep working on him though. :)

Val said...

I truly heart your light! Happy Friday!