Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cookbooks and closets....

I hope y'all are having a wonderful Tuesday, we sure are around here today.

I just wanted to share a couple of my favorite cookbooks right now.

This was pretty much sums up my cooking right now. Three kids, four dogs and a husband...That doesn't leave much time for cooking. I bought this book recently at Barnes and Nobles, I love it. Lots of yummy kid friendly recipes. I also like it because each recipe comes with a list of things you need at the store and a side item that would go good with the recipe.


 

 My other several year old favorite is this...






















The ultimate Southern Living has some great recipes. Quick, healthy and family favorites. I always find something in here when I want to impress someone with my cooking!

And of course Mrs. Paula herself






















This is not your healthiest recipes...but Ohhhh so YUMMY!
My favorite enchiladas come from this book.

I LOVE cookbooks, and love to hear when others find great cookbooks that they love.I would rather read a cookbook than a book. I guess because I LOVE to eat!


**********************************************************************************

On to the closet...I'm not done, butgetting there. It definetly looks much better and CLEANER.

I went through and cleaned so much crap...
I mean like who really wears 100 white tee shirts? 500 pairs of unmatched socks?


I utilized our shelving much more. They were empty, so why not put things on there that you use daily?
My hubby is so bad about hanging jeans up, so folded on the shelves works better for both of us.

I added a few accessories to his dresser...
An old frame I hot glued some twine on the back. Now a great place to place pictures and little Love notes!





































I found the cutest little necklace holder at TJ Maxx. It was only 9.99. I still want to add a rug on the hardwood floors and a chandelier, If I can convince Mr. B.

I guess I better go get the kiddos picked up from school.

Have a great one!

No comments: