Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring is Springing!!

Spring is not sprung around here, but it is Springing! I LOVE Spring. I see God's beauty all over the place. I sometimes think I need those little reminders.

My absolute favorite plant is my hydrangeas.

And these hostas are huge, I can't believe how much they grow every year.

Charlie Mac checking out the birdhouse....

Sweet little grin. Oh, and I am so hooked on mini boden. There clothes are the cutest and best quality. I like different clothes, that not every other little guy is wearing.

We took a wagon ride, he loves the wagon. He scares me though, because he tries to jump out why I'm pulling!


What are your plans for the day? I'm going on a field trip with Cole to the bowling alley. Should be fun with 100 twelve year olds! HA! I'm going to take the big boys to see Diary of a Wimpy kid. They love those books, I don't quite see the point of them, but they love to read them and that what matters most.
My coffee is done! Better go grab a cup! Have a great Friday.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hydrangeas are my favorite too! When my boys were smaller I loved Mini Boden.