Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day weekend

I had a wonderful Mother's day weekend! I'm one blessed momma! I always dreamed of being a momma when I was a little girl, People would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I always said " A MOMMA" My dream did come true.... times three! I couldn't imagine being anything else, but MOMMA.

Charlie and the boys got me a closet makeover from Closet Factory!! We'll both have built in dressers and lots of shelves, I'm so excited, I'll keep you posted on how it turns out. Charlie is always so good to get me what I want!

Friday we checked the kids out early from school and headed to Louisiana to visit Charlie's family. We always have such a good time when we go. Poke Salad was going on, which is a fair in the little town he grew up in. The little kids and big kids had a ball. They have a big parade, and people throw out beads and the kids catch them. Carson was in heaven! He got more beaded necklaces!!! It was hot and humid down in Louisiana, but the sun was shining.

Here's me and my three angles.....

Charlie's dad is just crazy about Charlie Mac, and vise verse

Cole and my niece Anna rode the swings about 6 times, I can't believe they didn't get sick.

charlie Mac enjoying that yummy corn dog.

This is Aunt Anita, she is just as beautiful,sweet and caring as they come. Cole loves her!

We ate more junk.....


Sunday after we got back in town I met up with my mom, sister and brother. We went to a little Mexican restaurant and had a great visit. I love my mom and consider myself so blessed to have a mom like her. She has shown me how to be a mom and I will forever be greatful for that.
Sunday evening charlie grilled hamburgers, and we hung out. The boys played Star Wars, I just love to watch them play. Cole thinks he's to big to play, so when he does I don't miss any of it. Carson loves Cole so much, and gets the biggest kick out of it when Cole plays with him. They had Charlie Mac in a karate jacket, playing little Yoda! He is scared to death when the big boys come close to him wearing masks. Of course they think it's funny!



He came running to daddy to save him, Bless his little heart!

I hope you had a wonderful mother's day weekend too.

I'm going on a date tonight with my dad and little sister, We are going to Coopers in downtown little Rock. I've never been there, but I'm sure it's yummy!

No comments: