Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines day here at our home. We pretty much just relaxed and enjoyed the weekend outside. Charlie cooked steak and lobster for me and the kids, his dad came to visit us as well. It was YUMMY. You ask the kids what they want to eat and they say "LOBSTER".

The stomach bug came to visit us, everyone of us! I feel like I have had sick kids forever,well not forever but a week. I finally got the boys off to school and now CM and I can get back on our schedule.

I have been ironiong and getting clothes ready for the Jack and Jill consignment sale next week. I hate getting rid of CM outgrown clothes, it makes me sad. I know I have got to though, if we want room in the closets for clothes that FIT. It's alot of work,but it's worth it.

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!









Oh. how I wish my tush looked this cute in jeans!
Carson at his Valentine party at school

Carson getting his gift from Mom and Dad


Cole getting his Valentines from Mom and Dad


The boys holding the lobsters one final time!!

No comments: