Sunday, May 16, 2010

The finished china cabinet.....

Well,  actually finished this ALONG time ago. Several weeks ago anyways! I have been so busy around here with the kids, The end of the school year is CRAZY.

I have so much catch up to do this week, so definitely come back.

I found this old hutch at a flea market several weeks ago. I gave it a coat of prime and a fresh coat of paint. I LOVE the new updated look.
It fits perfectly by the kitchen table. There is lots of storage too, A girl can never have to many places to store dishes and linens!





I changed out the hardware with new.....
Take a look at the before of this ugly thing! I know the quality of  the picture is horrible, but you get the idea!



Well, we are heading off to church, I Promise I will be back!

Have a beautiful Sunday.


7 comments:

Brandi said...

Beautiful! You did a great job!!! Love the lemon tree above it too. AWESOME!!!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Wow-I am so impressed-what a huge difference...and I hear ya, end of the school year...Cra-zy!

Mandy said...

OH, I just LOVE this!!!
LOVE!!!

Great job, Sharae!
You rocked this one!

Mrs. Everything said...

Did you replace the glass or is the brass detailing easily removed? I have a hutch that's very similar and I'd love to have plain glass on it!!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

It torned out really gorgeous!! You give me hope for my china cabinet! What brand paint/colors did you use?

mother of three fellas said...

Thank you for your sweet words....

The paint I used was Valsper brand from Lowes.

The brass detail on the glass came right off, I worried about that too, but easy to remove.

I hope this helps!

Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} said...

love this! i wish i had a place in my house for something like that. you did a good job :)