Sunday, May 16, 2010

The finished china cabinet.....

Well,  actually finished this ALONG time ago. Several weeks ago anyways! I have been so busy around here with the kids, The end of the school year is CRAZY.

I have so much catch up to do this week, so definitely come back.

I found this old hutch at a flea market several weeks ago. I gave it a coat of prime and a fresh coat of paint. I LOVE the new updated look.
It fits perfectly by the kitchen table. There is lots of storage too, A girl can never have to many places to store dishes and linens!





I changed out the hardware with new.....
Take a look at the before of this ugly thing! I know the quality of  the picture is horrible, but you get the idea!



Well, we are heading off to church, I Promise I will be back!

Have a beautiful Sunday.


7 comments:

Brandi said...

Beautiful! You did a great job!!! Love the lemon tree above it too. AWESOME!!!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Wow-I am so impressed-what a huge difference...and I hear ya, end of the school year...Cra-zy!

Mandy said...

OH, I just LOVE this!!!
LOVE!!!

Great job, Sharae!
You rocked this one!

Mrs. Everything said...

Did you replace the glass or is the brass detailing easily removed? I have a hutch that's very similar and I'd love to have plain glass on it!!

Angie said...

It torned out really gorgeous!! You give me hope for my china cabinet! What brand paint/colors did you use?

mother of three fellas said...

Thank you for your sweet words....

The paint I used was Valsper brand from Lowes.

The brass detail on the glass came right off, I worried about that too, but easy to remove.

I hope this helps!

Sausha @ {show and tell} said...

love this! i wish i had a place in my house for something like that. you did a good job :)