Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a AWESOME Christmas!! Christmas is definitely my favorite time of the year. I love getting together with family,eating and making memories for our children. I want the boys to know and understand that it is not about the presents but about Jesus birthday. I don't make a big ordeal about presents. Of course, they get plenty! I just don't want them focusing only on gifts.

Christmas Eve we always head over to Charlie's parents for dinner. His mom makes the best Christmas dinner and ANY dinner. I have to watch myself over there!! We exchanged gifts with the kids, and each other. Charlie's parents got Charlie Mac the classic Cozy Coop. He jumped up and down with excitement when Papa brought it out! So sweet.

Christmas morning we were up bright and early to see what Santa left the boys.....

Santa was good to them this year.....



Charlie Mac had so much fun this year......
Daddy putting together toys....



We had all my family over for lunch, I try to keep it simple. I made taco soup and everyone brought something to go along with it. It was all so yummy.
This is my Momma and sister...
Mom and grandpa.....
Grandma and aunt and of course Cm.....


I'm glad it's all over now though......Ready to get things back to normal around here! I hope your Christmas was as Merry and Bright as ours.

No comments: