Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend finds.....

It was beautiful here Saturday. In between the boys football drafts I went to a new flea market that is just a few minutes away. I found some pretty neat things.

I couldn't pass up these silver candle holders. I think the one is called a candelabra. It was hand made in India. I love white anything, so I picked up this white milk glass vase.


I LOVE this old iron. It was 2.00, I thought it would look cute in my laundry room.


And, we eat popcorn just about every night around here, so these Pottery Barn bowls are perfect.


I hope you found some neat treasures too..... Go check out Rhonda at Southern Hospitality and see what everyone else found!!!

4 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Awesome finds! I love the silver & I have a Fire King bowl like that.

I never find anything Pottery Barn!

Beth said...

I'm with Wendy...I never find anything Pottery Barn either :( Love your milk glass vase!

Pam @ This Humble House said...

beautiful photos! thanks for sharing!

~ Pam

Unknown said...

Those popcorn bowls are great! Perfect for movie night